Brian has achieved:
- Ray White Chairman's Elite (highest award level)_
- Ray White Elite
- Ray White Premier
- Regularly ranked as #1 Ray White Agent - Sydney Northern Beaches
- Top 25 Ray White International, November 2016
Visit us in our sales offices at:
39 TRAMORE PLACE, KILLARNEY HEIGHTS & Shop E08, FORESTWAY SHOPS, FRENCHS FOREST
Brian is a Licensed Real Estate Agent & Auctioneer who started his property sales career in 1987 in the USA.
An excellent communicator and practised negotiator, Brian maintains the highest standards of professional customer service. His goal is to bring this exceptional service quality to every personal interaction.
Having lived in the Northern suburbs of Sydney since 1997, Brian resides in Killarney Heights and is passionate about the local area and the lifestyle that it offers. As a father of 3 children, he is especially aware of the many benefits that our local community provides to growing families.
Brian graduated from Boston University with a degree in Business Management and Finance, and has worked as a professional consultant and salesperson in banking and technology in the USA, Europe and Asia. Brian has also managed an independent consulting business and worked as a strategy consultant for a major international business strategy firm. He continues to provide insights on real estate topics for the Gerson Lehman Group, who provide independent ad-hoc consulting services to their clients, including institutional investors and Asset management firms globally.
FOR A FULL SALES LIST OR AN APPRAISAL ON YOUR PROPERTY, CALL (02) 9975-HOME AND SPEAK WITH BRIAN'S TEAM!
- 2023 - Agent/Broker Partnership - Loan Market Referrals - No. 2
- 2022/2023 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2015/2016 - Top 10 City Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2016/2017 - Top 10 City Salesperson - No. 8 And 9 earlier awards