DA Approved Boarding House
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
91 Second Avenue Kingswood, is proudly presented by Rafael Posadas from Ray White Narrabeen.
Prime Development Opportunity (subject to council approval), this 3 bedroom home with study is zoned R3 medium density residential. The property has been approved for a 19 room boarding house by Penrith Council. Perfectly positioned between Western Sydney TAFE and Western Sydney University, the opportunities are endless.
- 3 bed with study and carport
- R3 medium density residential zoning
- 797m2 land area
- Western Sydney TAFE less than 100 meters away
- Western Sydney University less than 500 meters away
- Primary School and Parkland's facilities are 700 meters away
- Shops and Supermarket are 800 meters away
- Kingswood train station 1.7 km away
- Approved Development Application for a 19 room Boarding House
You may also qualify for a $190,000 ($10,000 per room) grant to assist with the construction of the boarding house under the NSW Government 'Boarding House Financial Assistance Program' (subject to application)
Projected Rental Return - $266,760 per annum (based on weekly rent of $270 per week per room)
Development Application (approved) lodged with Penrith Council - DA17/0983
AUCTION - Saturday 23rd June, 2018 2pm on-site
This is truly a great opportunity not to be missed
Please call me directly on 0433 777 941 for more information
Disclaimer - The information on this website should not be relied on as a substitute for legal and real estate advice. You should make your own enquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material contained in this website.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.